Monday, May 2, 2011

Praha, Czech Republic

So, another work trip and another cool city.  The girls decided not to come again, so it was just me with work, beers and sausages.  I DID work too much and came home with a pain in my jaw from clenching my teeth day and night, but cheap beer and food seemed to quell some of the pain.

What a stunning city!  It is by far, one of my favorite European cities to date.  Amazing architecture, great food, humble and wonderful people, cheap, cheap foods and services (haircut= $7) and have I mentioned great beer?  I loved it..two weeks was far too long to be away from the girls, but I tried to make do with the sights, sounds and smells of a fantastic city.









The original Ghetto and Jewish Quarters.  Wow.  


























I'd love to go back..just waiting for some friends or family that makes it happen.  I would highly recommend Prague!  It is like Disneyland in the rough.

Again, just me

Not en Suisse

No comments:

Post a Comment