Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ma Turtle has been Found!

You can all breathe again, as the Ma has been found!  Apparently she went on an "extra long bus trip" across the Atlantic and found Nana's house!  We know we are overdue for a trip home, but we didn't know Ma Turtle would take things into her own hands!  Feet?  Shell? 

After she was discovered, Nana, with the help of Uncle Frank completed a photo documentatry of her long journey.  We don't know who was more excited..the photo journalists or the three-year-old when the turtle arrived home safe and sound.  Then when we read the photo captions of Ma Turtle's adventure we knew they had seriously went off the deep end: 

I remember flying over the ocean a couple of times


Hey, I found a bike, I'll go look for her


I am in need of spritual guidance

What the Hay?


Maybe she's over here


I found Nana!


She showed me a picture of my girl...feeling kind of sad.  But Nana said I could leave for home in the morning.  


Again, Nana and Frank had WAY too much fun and we are still laughing about it here.  Rumor has it that there was no alcohol involved in the photo shoot, which I find hard to believe. 

Oh, and the best thing is that Ma Turtle went through some spa treatments and reconstructive surgery...she's never looked so new and sparkly!  :) 

She arrived the other day and now all is right in our world.  Thanks for the assist, Nana and Frank!   You made one three-year-old very happy. 

Le Veyrier Trois

No comments:

Post a Comment