Monday, July 9, 2012

Better late than never?

Hey all,

Before we share our Croatia pictures and goodness, I wanted to squeeze in some photos from our Ireland trip we took in May...it was magical!  My (Jaime) mom met us there and we saw so much of the lovely country:  we stayed in a castle, went to a raptor farm, Cliffs of Moher (woah), Dingle, Dublin, Galway; we stayed on a working milk farm in the country, went whiskey tasking, the Guinness factory, saw a million sheep, tiny, crazy roads driving on the other side of the car and road, threw rocks in the Shannon River, saw the Lake Isle of Innisfree (from WB Yeats' famous poem) and much, much more. 
















Raccoon finding food in Lucia's pocket.





Love it, Yeats!  I wouldn't mind being be buried there also...the island over the right shoulder.




The most epic night of Irish music at this pub in Galway...so fun!



Thanks for the memories, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. THE trip of a lifetime! I am still pinching myself, in awe and will treasure all the memories (heart snapshots) forever! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it all. And couldn't have picked better travel companions. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete