Hey did everyone know that I have a sister? I do! Although you wouldn't know it by reading our blog because she has never commented! Awkward! Anyway, her name is Emily. So, Emily told me that she would really like it if we posted more pictures on our blog. She was correct in thinking that we don't post things as much as we should/could, because sometimes thinking about a giant blog post (for example to summarize and add photos of our fantastic trip to Ireland with Jaime's mom earlier this year) seems like it would take forever. So she suggested just putting up pictures with maybe a word or two and even showed me a similar blog in case I was wondering about how it would look and work. It was very helpful! I also told her that truth be told, sometimes we feel like we are posting things and have no idea if anyone is really reading it, so we just slack off. Anyway, I guess people read it! We will try to be better. Here are some pictures - with little explanation, as requested.
Lucia at the beach in Florida
First pedicure with cousin Ava, also in Florida. Which by the way is where my sister Emily lives, in case you didn't know.
Pepe's birthday (it was on May 5th if you want to send him a present next year) - and yes, that is a candle in his catfood
Bff Anna

Wow, I LOVE all the pictures! You're the best sister!
ReplyDelete