As Sarah said, we've seen the first year of French school come to an end and what a great expereince for us all. Because of the language gap or because we are unobservant, we had no idea they had taken school pictures at some point! They turned out well and really, it is possible that she would not let us dress her up anyway, so no loss.
Here is her class. Notice the girl that she is starting fondly at? You guessed it: her best friend, Penelope.
And for those of you who thought we'd take a while to break into the Swiss social scene, check out part of Lucia's head and eye gracing the cover of our very own Journal de Veyrier. We have arrived!
I love that she's the only one not looking at the camera. I better teach that girl some of signature poses...I mean pose.
ReplyDelete