Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pictures

I know we haven't posted in a while, apparently Jaime is locked out of the blog and I've been a slacker. I was just looking through some of our photos though. and thought I would post a few.


Luc and I ice skating at the Montreaux Christmas Market. This was her first time, and my first time in like who knows how many years... neither one of us fell!

Hawaii!


Lucia and Rodrigo. All the kids in Luc's class have a holding hand person - when they go outside or to the gym, they are paired up with someone. So Luc and Rodrigo are paired up for the school year.  I bring Luc back to school after her two hour lunch break and she and Rodrigo hold hands waiting for the bell to ring. They both look totally non-plussed and bummed out the whole time, but still hold hands. No speaking, no eye contact - just hand holding.


I tried to take a photo, but of course they ignored me and refused to hold hands while I had the camera. Rodrigo is Portugese - I don't know all the Portugese to speak to his dad, but we always look at each other and laugh when we see them looking like they'd rather be anywhere else.  I'll keep these photos to show at their wedding...






Luc's Christmas concert... she sang this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment