Friday, March 30, 2012

New haircut

This took place not a super fancy swiss salon, but in our own home while I was not looking for a minute and outside hanging laundry! You also can't see this part, but she also cut off a whole section on the side as well... I think I can hide that since she wears her hair up every day. But I can't decide if I should try to even up the bangs and make them like a centimeter long all across - or leave her with a crazy chunk in the middle for a couple of months till it grows... Thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. oh lucia! did she just want to see what would happen?
    i vote for crazy chunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ry did the same thing recently. You know how he has that wicked cowlick right in front? Took scissors to it, practically to the scalp. He now sports a buzz cut. So funny! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete